When I found Pop-Sci of all pubs express an interest in Jeff Bezos, I decided that a name analysis would reveal Jeff’s motivations and intentions:
J – 1: tenacious
E – 5: energy
F – 6: secretive
F – 6: uses knowledge against others
18 > 1+8 = 9; gold; end of a cycle
B – 2: issues related to past
E – 5: excitable person
Z – 8: reactive personality
O – 6: in tune with nature
S – 1: deceptive
22; turquoise; transition
The above name values are derived from the studies of Stewart Swerdlow in his work, The Healer’s Handbook.
To help you understand the above name values and further analysis here are a few rules:
- The name we use, hear, and see everyday is the value we denote to ourselves. A birth name does not denote value to a person unless used all the time. For this reason, some people change their names to something more pleasing to their ears.
- Our present day arabic lettering system is based upon cross cultural values of ancient symbols. These symbols cross correlate between cultures with shared experiences.
- The more often a value for a symbol appears in a name, the truer the defining value of that symbol within a name.
- Pythagorean reduction of numbers is the equivalent of adding colors in the visible spectrum: We obtain representative values of their combination through Pythagorean Reduction.
- Some larger numbers do not reduce due to their cultural significance.
As You can see from Jeff’s bio at Wikipedia, he goes by a different name than his birth name. His current name, as his self-worth, is of great value, both physically and spiritually. As you might know, turquoise is worth gold, both physically and spiritually to the American Indian Nation. Jeff probably learned these values as he was raised in New Mexico.
Jeff’s name indicates he is used to taking on epic projects for a reason: He is motivated to lead out the old dynamics and bring in new ones. He wants to end the old “cycle” of the Washington Post and “transition” it to something more technologically befitting for future generations.
He has similar intentions for his “Elysium” like Blue Origins Project. This project was so deceptively huge that very few people could see it happening until Jeff gave clues about his intentions.
As far as his motivations for any of his projects, let’s look at the Pythagorean Reduction of his entire name:
9 + 22 = 31 > 3+1 = 4; earth-based ego (can break down to 22)
Therefore, Jeff is most likely oscillating between fulfilling his pride and transitioning the world through epic, hi-tech projects.
The next name analysis will be on Edward Snowden. Perhaps, we will discover why he’s been “snowed in” Russia.
Please also stay tuned for the soon to be published How Music Heals Body Mind and Soul.
Thanks for your time.
The Internet is transforming almost every element of the news business: shortening news cycles, eroding long-reliable revenue sources, and enabling new kinds of competition, some of which bear little or no news-gathering costs. There is no map, and charting a path ahead will not be easy. We will need to invent, which means we will need to experiment. Our touchstone will be readers, understanding what they care about – government, local leaders, restaurant openings, scout troops, businesses, charities, governors, sports – and working backwards from there. I’m excited and optimistic about the opportunity for invention.